It is no secret that emoticons are an excellent mode of communication and expressing your exact mood more interestingly. Now that iOS 11 is just some days left to roll out, speculations are hyped in the tech universe. In this guide, we will offer you everything to know about iOS 11 emojis and how to use them in a more convenient way.
iOS 11 Emojis: What are the New Ones Added?
According to reports so far, 69 new emojis would be introduced to Apple’s new OS. But other reports suggest that the new emojis would not come with the iOS right now until later. These are some of the mentioned right below comprehensively.
- Exploding Head
- Person in a Steamy Room
How to download the new iOS 11 emojis? Here is the method.
- STEP 1: First and formost you need to visit one trusted site where iOS 11 emojis are available.
- STEP 2: Now look for the new iOS 11 emojis which have arrived in the new OS. After you get hold of those emojis, you must select the “Show” button to choose all new emojis that are given on the site.
- STEP 3: After you complete selecting all the new emojis of the new OS, choose the “copy” option and copy it one by one on your device.
- STEP 4: Upon that, you must go back and exit from that page from where you have got hold of all the new iOS 11 emojis.
- STEP 5: Now you need to paste the required emoji copied in the step above. Copy the emoji in a new note and go forward to deal with the next step.
- STEP 6: After that, tap the first emoji at the top. As soon as you do that, click and hold it.
- STEP 7: Now formulate the emojis smaller upon which click on the respective emoji that you require to send to your friend or close one. Then copy it.
- STEP 8: Upon that, you must visit the iOS message app whereby select the content you want to send.
- STEP 9: Now just paste the emoji and then select the option indicating to “send”. You can also repeat this process to send more iOS 11 emojis.
Thus we have compiled everything to know about iOS 11 emojis. If this guide was satisfactory, share it with your friends. do not forget to check our post about iOS 13 update.